Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Meet My Sister Garbo

This is my big sister, Garbo. I can see why she was named after Greta Garbo because she thinks she's a beauty icon and the ultimate star. But she never wants to be alone. Ever. When our favorite humans are not around, boy does she howl.

OOOOUUUWWWwwwwOOOOOOO! OOOOooooooUUUUuuuuuuOOOOooooUUUUU!

I try to mimic her but I sound like squeaky breaks. I used to like to wrestle her, but she's a little taller than me now and has an unfair advantage when she can just jump on me like that. My motto is never let a bitch get you down.

Who needs to mope around wearing a hangdog expression? Wait a minute, I think that adjective smacks of dogism. I don't want to mope around wearing a hanghuman expression. That's better.

Just one last thing, if you see me and my sister at the dog park, please refrain from exclaiming, "Oh look, the beauty and the beast!" You want to see a mad dog? That really gets my Capra hircus.

Well, see you on the radio!

Your friend,
Hitch

No comments: